Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Vegan Style

Thanksgiving is almost here.  Time for mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberries, and pumpkin pie… or how about corn bread, succotash, butternut squash soup, pecan pie… the list just goes on and on.   So many choices and all can be vegan.  

Wait, what about the main dish?  You could try a mushroom wellington, “meatloaf” with gravy, veggie pot pie, or the standard Tofurkey.  To be honest with you, my favorites have always been the sides.
 

Over the years, I’ve collected some really great holiday recipes.  Check out my Pinterest board for some yummy ideas.  I made a few tweeks to some of the recipes, but overall I stay pretty true to them.  Why mess with a winner?

I'll also be shooting you a few of my own recipes within the next few days.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment