Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Vegan Beef Jerky… Sam’s Harvest Soy Curls Jerky

I’ve been hearing the buzz about Soy Curls.  So what are they?  I had to find out.  I went on Butler’s website, makers of Soy Curls, and found they are a meat alternative made from soy. 

Soy Curls are chemical-pesticide free and made from non-GMO soy.  Yeah! 

Soy Curls Jerky

So, I decided to hit the company up.  A few days later, Dan Butler sent me a great sampler package filled with Soy Curls, Sam’s Harvest Jerky, and ButlerChik-Style Seasoning.  I eyed the jerky and snapped a few pics.  I showed Craig and we tore into the package.

Soy Curls, Sam's Harvest Jerky, Butler Chik-Style Seasoning

We noticed the jerky has a smoky aroma and chewy, firm texture.  Craig is a former beef jerky freak, he said it reminded him of the taste of a Slim Jim... hearty, flavorful with a hint of zing.  I haven’t had a Slim Jim in eons, so I’m taking his word for it.  Next sampler, Stacy… thumbs up! 

Soy Curls Jerky lookin' meat-like

We had to crack open the second bag the next day.  It seemed like the taste was even better.  How does that work?  We devoured that package and are longing for more. 


Our Neighborhood Vegan Jerky Lover
Sam’s Harvest has a meat-like, firmer texture.  It is a knockouts!

Stay tuned for my next post on #Soy Curls.

Thanks Dan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment